Disney Creative Entertainment is seeking Male Look-alike performers to help portray Peter Quill, a.k.a. Star-Lord from the film, Guardians of the Galaxy, at an upcoming special limited engagement at the Walt Disney World® Resort, near Orlando, FL. Performers should be local to the Central Florida area, and should be available to begin work within the next two months.
Performers hired into this role will also have the opportunity to bring to life the world-famous Disney Characters, in Character greeting experiences at our Parks and Resorts.
Seeking the following role:
Peter Quill/Star-Lord: Male, 6’ – 6’3”, with an athletic/muscular build. Peter Quill is an interstellar adventurer who must rally an unlikely team of cosmic misfits to prevent a powerful villain from destroying the galaxy. He is quick-witted, roguish, adventurous, and charming. Type Cast.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Wardrobe/Rehearsal Facility
3271 Sherberth Rd.
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Sign-in: 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM – Late applicants will not be accepted. There is no need to arrive any earlier than 3:30 PM.
This audition will begin with a type-out.
- Performers must be at least 18 and authorized to work in the United States.
- Open to all Cast Members from all lines of business, including Entertainment.
- Open to current WDW Domestic College Program students.
- Performers should be local to the Central Florida area and available to begin work within the next two months.
- Open to the general public.
- Advanced registration is not required.
EOE - Drawing Creativity from Diversity - ©Disney